The portable panic button is a user emergency help button that is used as part of an integrated Z-Wave Plus enabled network. Its primary function is to relay a panic notification message to the control system in the event of an emergency occurring involving the user.
The device is intended to be mounted on a location, and under all circumstances that may occur during normal domestic activities.
– Wireless two-way communication
– Comply with S2 security solution
– Battery powered
– Auto-pairing to the gateway
– Push button contact for up & down key
– Low battery indication
– Portable, can be placed anywhere
– Long press to disable panic event in case of false alarm
– Function: Panic button
– Frequency range: 868.42 MHz / 908.42 MHz
– RF protocol: Z-Wave Plus, SDK 6.71
– RF range (open space): >80m
– Battery type: 1.5V alkaline AAA x 2