The portable panic button device is an user emergency help button that is used as part of an integrated security and/or occupancy system. Its primary function is to relay a panic notification message to the control system in the event of an emergency occurring involving the user.
The device is intended to be carried by an user at all times (24 hours a day, if necessary), and under all circumstances that may occur during normal domestic activities. It is battery powered, with access via a removable rear cover. The rectangular casework contains a battery, indicator LED, low-power micro-controller, and ZigBee radio as well as the single button panic actuator.
– Low battery warning signal
– Bicolour (red/green) LED indication
– Initiating an immediate alarm situation
– Function: Panic button for emergency
– Battery Type: Lithium CR2032 cell 3V x 1
– Battery life: 3 years
– Operation Protocol: ZigBee
– Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Outdoor Range: Up to 60m
– LED Indication