This plug-in lamp module is a transceiver which is a Z-Wave enabled device and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
Inclusion of the lamp module on other manufacturer’s wireless controller menu allows remote on/off control and dimming of lamps connected. Each module is designed to act as a repeater. Repeaters will re-transmit the RF signal to ensure that the signal is received by its intended destination by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots.
– Wireless two-way communication
– Dimmer function for dimmable lamps
– Overload protection
– Manual dimming control by button
– Function: On/off and dimmer plug (400W)
– Frequency range: 868.42 MHz
– RF protocol: Z-Wave
– RF range (open space): >70m
– User interface: 1 x LED/button
– Plug type: German, French, UK, Italy, Denmark
– Max load: 400W incandescent load