The SP601 is a passive infra-red (PIR) wireless motion sensor which detects and reports heat and motion events in a designated field of operation, as part of an integrated security and/or occupancy system.
The user-installable unit is intended to be fixed to a wall or in a corner overlooking a room at a height of approximately 2-2.5m, using supplied adhesive pads. It is battery powered, with access via a removable front cover. The rectangular casework contains a battery, indicator LED, low-power micro-controller, tamper detection mechanism and ZigBee radio as well as the motion sensor module.
– Low battery warning signal
– Bicolour (red/green) LED indication
– Tamper protection
– Detection angle at 130° field of view and range up to 10m
– Function: PIR Motion detector
– Battery Type: Alkaline AA cell 1.5V x 1
– Battery life: 3 year
– Operation Protocol: ZigBee
– Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Detection angle: 130° x 10M @ 25°C condition.
– Operational height: 2 – 2.5m
– Outdoor Range: Up to 60m (Open Space)
– LED Indication