The detector can be used as a security device or home automation device. When the detector is cooperated with security appliances, the detector is acting as a security device by detecting changes in infra-red radiation levels.
If a person moves within or across the devices field of vision, a trigger radio signal will be transmitted to cause full alarm condition in order to frighten intruders away.
Alternatively, when the detector is worked with Z-Wave controller , the detector can be set to perform the role of home automation device by detecting both changes in infra-red radiation levels and percentage of lux levels. Once night falls, the percentage of ambient illumination is lower than preset value. If a person moves within or across the devices field of vision, a trigger radio signal will be transmitted so as to turn connected lightings for better illumination.
– Wireless two-way communication
– Comply with S2 security solution
– Auto-pairing to the gateway
– Acts as an security alarm PIR
– Adjustable PIR detection height sensitivity
– Anti-tamper protection
– Low battery indication
– Easy installation and corner mountable
– Function: Motion detector
– Frequency range: 908.42 MHz (US) / 868.42 MHz (EU) / 922.5 MHz (JP)
– RF protocol: Z-Wave Plus, SDK 6.71
– RF range (open space): >100m
– PIR detection angle, range: 110° @ 10m
– Battery type: 3V CR123A lithium cell x 1